Parking in Otay Mesa for Tijuana Airport at Delta Truck Parking. Park your car for as little as one hour or for as long as 3, 5, 20 or more days. We provide long term and same day parking.
If what you are looking for is a safer, cheaper and better Tijuana Airport parking alternative on the USA border side, then this website is aimed at you. Feel free to read what customers have said about us on the internet here at Yelp and Google.
Safer: parking for regular cars and commercial vehicles. Due to expensive cargo loads that truckers store overnight is that we have a strong security policy and you as a car parking customer benefit form it. Too much is at risk for us.
Cheaper: save as much as $10.00 dollars a day over Tijuana Airport parking fees.
Better: we deal directly with the customer and know you by first name and not by parking ticket number.
- We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week. If your flight is at 6am and need to be at the airport terminal at 4am, we are open and ready to shuttle you to the border crossing walkway for free.
- We are located just 1.5 miles North of Otay Mesa border crossing drop-off/pickup-area and provide complementary shuttle van service 24/7.
- We are at 8468 Airway Rd, Otay Mesa, CA 92154. On CA-905 East, turn right at exit 7 for La Media Rd, then turn left at 1st stop sigh for Airway Rd. Drive 300ft on Airway Rd. We are on the right side of the road, driving directions.
- Parking fees are flat $7 and $8 a day. Parking is limited and guaranteed only to prepaid reservations. We usually fill out on all major observed holidays. Prepaid parking reservations are required for December through January. Calculate perking before you decide.
- Book online and guarantee a spot for your car. You can modify or cancel your reservation up to a minute before the start time of your reservation. No cancellations fees. Reservations cannot be modified or cancelled after the start scheduled reservation time.
- You must leave your car key with us, no exceptions. Read more here; valet parking.
- If this is your first time leaving your car on the USA border side to catch a fly at the Tijuana airport, click here to see how it works.
- If you don’t mind our truck drivers and if leaving your car key is no issue for you, then look no further. Book online, get it all done and move on with your travel plans.
Great customer service. Extremely convenient access to the border. My wife and I have been using these guys nearly monthly for the last 3 years and have been more than satisfied every time. Shuttle to the border and a 200 yard (?) walk to a cab for the airport and voila, 15 to 20 minutes from car to check in. Jim Muse April 2014.