Parking and free shuttle to Otay Mesa border crossing at Delta Truck Parking.
- Parking service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. We are open every single day of they year.
- We provide complementary shuttle service to and from the Otay Mesa border crossing for our customers.
- Parking fee is just flat $7.00 dollars a day, cash only; click here to read more on Parking Fees.
- To reserve parking online click here: Online Parking Reservations.
Must leave car keys
- IMPORTANT: you must leave your car keys with us. For more that 7 years we haven’t receive one single complain about a car being vandalized.
- We are the only parking lot in Otay Mesa with the highest number of positive customer reviews on Google and Yelp; click here to read or make a review on Google.
- At the Otay Mesa border crossing we are the only parking lot with an electrical gate, a surveillance system that includes 9 commercial digital cameras and someone ready to physically assist you day and night. Our parking lot is fully fenced and well-lit at night.
Tijuana airport parking on US border side — safer and cheaper.
- Safer and cheaper Tijuana airport parking alternative on the US border side; to check Tijuana airport parking fees click here: Tijuana Airport Parking Fees.
- Long term car parking in Otay Mesa for Tijuana airport users.
- Short term parking for those with doctor and dentist visits.
- Overnight parking for those who visit friends and relatives in Tijuana, Rosarito and Ensenada.
- Easy freeway access; take exit 7 for La Media Road on CA-905; click here for driving directions.
One last comment.
- At this parking lot we serve both family cars and big trucks (big rigs — eighteen wheelers). At Otay Mesa we are well known among local truck drivers as the safest place to park a loaded trailer overnight.
- If you don’t mind leaving your car keys with us and if you don’t mind our truck driver customers, then you found yourself the safest parking lot with the best customer service available in all Otay Mesa.