Long Term Parking
Long term parking near Otay Mesa border crossing at Delta Truck Parking. Safer and cheaper Tijuana Airport parking alternative. If you fly out of Tijuana International Airport and need long term parking in Otay Mesa border crossing for your car, we are open 24 hours everyday. Our parking fee is just $7.00 dollars a day. Reservations are not required.
Delta Truck Parking is located just 1.5 miles north of the Otay Mesa border crossing. We provide free shuttle service to/from the border crossing line. The shuttle is available 24 hours everyday. It’s available at 11pm Sunday night or 2am Tuesday morning or 6am Monday morning. It’s available 24 hours every single day of the year, including major holidays like Christmas and New Years Day.
To park with us you would need to leave your car keys. Our parking lot is safe and secure. We are very popular with people who fly out of Tijuana Airport. We are also popular with customers who own very expensive luxury cars. They like us because we keep their expensive cars safe and secured.
Delta Truck Parking Service Details
Business Address, Mailing Address and Hours of Operation
We are located at 8468 Airway Road, Otay Mesa, CA 92154. To find us in Google Maps just click on this link Delta Truck Parking Google Maps.
Our mailing address is 2475A Paseo de las Americas, PMB 1057, San Diego, CA 92154.
Our OFFICE hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm. This are office hours and not parking lot hours of operation. The parking lot is attended and monitored 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our parking hours of operation are 24 hours. The parking lot is attended and monitored 24 hours everyday, 7 days a week. We are primarily a long term parking lot in Otay Mesa near the border crossing.
We are open for business day and night. We are open at 3am on Sunday or at 1am on Tuesday or at 11:30pm in December 30 or at 5am on Thanks Giving Day or midnight on New Years Day. We are open 24 hours every single day of the year.
Parking Fees and Parking Reservations
Parking fee is flat $7.00 dollars a day. There is no other charge for parking. It is just $7.00 dollars a day. Parking fee runs in 24 hour periods. The pro-rated rate is $1.00 dollars an hour. We only take cash as form of payment. We don’t take credit and debit cards. We don’t take personal and business checks.
We have covered and uncovered parking. Parking fee is the same for covered or uncovered parking, $7.00 dollars a day. Cover parking is subject to availability. Most oversize vehicles might not fit in any of our car canopies.
Parking reservations are not required. We have room for up to 150 vehicles at any given time. To read more about parking fee structure click her Parking Fees.
Long term parking fees are $7.00 dollars a day.
Driving Directions: Map and Videos
We are located at 8468 Airway Road, Otay Mesa, CA 92154 (MAP)
1) Merge onto CA-905East from either I-5 or I-805. Both freeways merge with highway 905.
2) Take exit 7 for La Media Road and turn right at the traffic light.
3) drive for 1/2 mile on La Media on turn left at 1st stop sign for Airway Road
4) drive for 300 feet on Airway Road, we are on the right side of the road.
5) if you prefer to watch our video on how to get to our parking lot click here
From Delta Truck Parking to Tijuana Airport
1) we are 1.5 miles north of the border crossing and provide free shuttle to the border crossing line at any time of the day, any day of the week. We drop you off right at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway.
2) at the pedestrian walkway, you would have to walk for about 5 minutes or less to go across the border; Walking Across the Border into TijuanaVideo.
3) in Tijuana you would need to take a taxi to Tijuana airport. Taxis are readily available 24 hours everyday. They can be found at 3 different locations. The taxi fare goes from $5 to $15.00 dollars. We recommend the ones closest to the border crossing. They are more expensive but more reliable. If you want to see what they all look like watch our video here Taxis in Tijuana Border Side to Tijuana Airport. Keep in mind that the taxis in this area are small like a Yaris or Sentra. The taxi fare is per trip and not per person. Bring change as taxi drivers never seem to have change. They take both Pesos and dollars.
The airport is just 2 miles west of the border crossing and the drive to the airport should be be 10 minutes or less or 5 minutes with no traffic.
From Tijuana Airport Back to Delta Truck Parking
To get back to Delta Parking from Tijuana airport is fast, easy and safe.
1) take taxi at the airport terminal back to Otay Mesa border crossing (Garita de Otay). Expect to pay $15.00 dollars or less for the taxi ride. Taxis are available 24 hours everyday. Any taxi company at the airport terminal is safe to use.
2) Taxi driver will drop you off near the Otay Mesa border crossing (see these pictures to illustrate). To walk across there are three pedestrian lines; Normal, Ready and Sentri. These three pedestrian lines are NOT marked on the sidewalk.
When the taxi driver drops you off at the border, you will see people waiting in line against a big brick wall, that would be the normal line. If you don’t have Ready Lane documents or Sentri line card, this is the line for you.
If you have Ready Lane documents you walk standing near the edge of the curb. Click here for Ready Lane documents requirements. If you have Sentri card, you would be walking on the side of the road. Space is limited to have that many people on a narrow sidewalk.
3) go through US Customs, call us at (619) 721‑0087 and let us know that you need to be picked up and start walking towards pickup location. As you walk out of the Customs building turn left and walk for about 2 minutes. You will see people waiting to be picked at a cul-de-sac. To the left you will be able to see the structure of a bank building inside a shopping center, First Bank. Wait for our driver under the roof of the bank structure. Do not wait for us at the cul-de-sac but. To illustrate click here Pick Up Procedures Upon Your Return)
Shuttle to Otay Mesa Border Crossing
Free 24-hour shuttle to Otay Mesa border crossing. We provide free shuttle to and from the pedestrian border crossing at Otay Mesa. There is no wait time for the free shuttle to the border crossing. To pick you up at the border crossing the wait time is 10 minutes or less.
Pick up procedures upon your return are these: as you come out of the US Customs building turn left and walk for five minutes or less to the end of the road. You will come to a cul-de-sac or turn-around area. To the left of that turn-around you will see bank building, First Bank, wait for us at the bank’s parking lot. DO NOT WAIT for us at the culd-de-sac sidewalk. Wait for us inside the bank’s parking lot.
Walk Across to Tijuana
Otay Mesa border crossing for pedestrians is open 24 hours on both sides of the border.Its is open 24 hours every single day.
Driving through Otay Mesa into Tijuana, the border crossing is open 24 hours everyday. Driving back through Otay Mesa (going North) the border is open 24 hours for Ready Lane and regular lines. Sentri line for cars is open Monday through Friday from 5am to 10pm. For weekends and holidays, Sentri for cars is open until midnight.
There are taxis available on both sides of the border. On the US border side taxis are not available 24 hours but on the Mexican side taxis are available 24 hours everyday.
To save time at the line on your return, apply for Ready Lane documents. Ready Lane Document Requirements. Apply for Global Entry Card, Sentry, FAST or Nexus click here.
For more information related to Otay Mesa border crossing, information such as where to drop off or pick someone up at the border crossing click here Otay Mesa Border Crossing.
Take Taxi in Tijuana to Tijuana Airport
Taxis in Tijuana to Tijuana airport are available 24 hours. There are three taxi sites in Tijuana where you can take a taxi to the airport. The taxi site closest to the border crossing through Otay Mesa is the most expensive one but the most reliable too.
If you want to know what things look like and how much you need to walk to get a taxi, watch this video we created a few years ago. Few things have changed ever since but for the most part it looks practically the same way today.
The cabs nearest to the border crossing are available 24 hours every day and the fare to the airport is flat $15.00 for the ride. The other ones are NOT available 24 hours everyday and their fee is flat $5.00 dollars for the ride to the airport.
Two things to keep in mind (1) Make sure you bring exact change. Taxi drivers never seem to have enough change.If you want to avoid giving a big tip, bring change. They all take US dollars. (2) Remember that taxis in Mexico are small and if you travel with a group of five or more, you might need to take two cars. TAXIS TO TIJUANA AIRPORT.….
Testimonials and Reviews for Delta Truck Parking.
To make the process easier for you, these are the steps to post a review on Google.
1) click here: Google Review
2) to write a review click where it says “Write a review”
3) sign in or sing up to Google
4) write your review and hopefully we would receive 5 stars for a good job.
5) topics for writing a good review are: how was the process of getting the FMM form at the airport, was your car safe with us, how to get back to us from the airport, shuttle to Tijuana airport from the parking lot, taxi ride to the airport, was it safe to get to the airport at 11pm or at 5am, did you have problems going through customs on either side of the border, was it safe getting to the airport, how to kill time at the airport if you arrive too early, would you recommend us or try us again. These are just some ideas to get you started.
Testimonials and reviews about a business help others make a purchase decision easier. In our case, you testimonials don’t have to be about our parking service. You can tell others your experience about getting the tourist form at the airport terminal. You can also help explain how it felt walking back across the border late in the evening. You can also mention tourist traps or you may also say something good about our parking service. Google