The cost to park a commercial unit is $12 for the first 24 hours, even if you just park for one hour.
Layover is a wait time of 4 hours that we provide when you are ready to leave the parking lot.
Example: Let’s say that you check in on Monday at 10 and are ready to check out the following day at 12pm; you would pay $12. The layover would let you stay inside the parking lot until 2pm, which is when the layover of 4 hours would expire. If you were not ready to leave at 2pm, we would then charge another $12.
Parking rate based on type of equipment
- semi-truck: $12 a day
- bobtail truck: $12 a day
- dry van trailer: $12 a day
- reefer trailer: $12 a day
- flatbed trailer: $12 a day
- car-carrier: $12 a day
- tank: $12 a day
- truck and trailer: $12 a day
- 2 semi trucks in one parking spot: $12 a day for each unit
- 2 bobtail trucks in one parking spot: $12 a day for each unit
Example costs for parking a flatbed trailer
- With check-in on Monday at 8am and check-out same day at 9:30am, you pay $12.
- With check-in on Monday at 8am and check-out same day at 9:30pm, you pay $12.
- With check-in on Monday at 8am and check-out the next day at 5:30am, you pay $12.
- With check-in on Monday at 8am and check-out the next day at 11:30am, you pay $12 (for the last 24-hour period, we provide a 4-hour wait time before we add $12).
- With check-in on Monday at 8am and check-out the next day at 12:00pm, you pay $24.
Types of payments methods that we accept
- CASH, any day of the week, any time of the day…
- electronic checks, such as comchecks, comdata, and t-checks, but you must provide the paper check and we need to verify funds with your confirmation number; this type of payment is accepted only Monday through Friday from 10am to 4pm.
- company and personal checks are NOT accepted.
- debit and credit cards are NOT accepted.
Payment is due at the end, but you may also make a deposit.
If you pay with an electronic check, you won’t be able to leave the parking lot until we cash the check, so allow 60 or more minutes for this process to take place.
If you wish to pay with a company or personal check, it is recommended that you pay at least 3 days in advance. The check needs to be cashed before you are allowed to leave the parking lot.
Coupons, discounts, deals or special rates.
At this time we don’t have coupons, discounts or any type of deals or special rates for military, veterans, seniors, weekend, long-term, short-term, monthly or more-than-one unit parking.
The parking rate is $12 a day. If you need parking for a month, multiply 30 days times $12 a day. If you need parking for 45 days, multiply 45 days times $12 a day and so on.
Questions, comments, concerns?