1.- CBX Parking Alternative
CBX parking alternative in Otay Mesa at Delta Truck Parking.
- CBX parking $20/day vs Delta Truck Parking $10/day.
- Free shuttle service to and from CBX bridge.
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Located just 2 miles from the CBX bridge.
- Prepaid reservations and leaving the keys required.
2.- VERY IMPORTANT – READ THIS:
- Delta Truck Parking is for truckers who need parking for their trucks and trailers or for their personal or fleet vehicles.
- There is room for as many as 30 car parking spots and 100 spots for trucks and trailers.
- Any unused car parking spots become available to the general public. In other words,
any person who needs car parking is welcome to reserve an available car parking spot.
- CAR PARKING RATE $10 A DAY
- IT’S REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE KEYS, NO EXCEPTION
- PREPAID RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- PARKING RESERVATIONS BECOME AVAILABLE IN 3-MONTH PERIODS
- FEB-MAR-APR; MAR-APR-MAY; APR-MAY-JUN; MAY-JUN-JUL; ETC
3.- For car parking only -read this:
4.- About shuttle service:
- Shuttle service is complimentary, provided 24/7/365 on demand.
- The shuttle is to take customers to and from CBX and Otay Mes border crossings.
- Delta Truck Parking is just 2 miles or a 7-minute drive to CBX or Otay Mesa border crossing.
- Shuttle max capacity is for 10 adults; booster and car seats are not provided.
- The telephone # to call for shuttle service upon return is printed on the parking ticket.
- Shuttle wait time is on average 15 minutes.