Cross Border Xpress (CBX) Parking Alternative
Delta Truck Parking is the only Cross Border Xpress parking alternative with:
- free 24 hour shuttle service
- 24-hour online parking reservation system
- $10 a day parking fee vs CBX at $18 a day
If you want to 100% guarantee a parking spot for your unit, we have a reservation form where you can see the number of parking spots available and pay for parking ahead of time.
Cross Border Xpress, on the other hand doesn’t have a reservation form or a place where you can check availability.
But they have plenty, acres and acres of parking available that reservations are not really required.
- If you want to save $8 a day on parking,
- pay online to guarantee a parking spot
- take free 24-hour shuttle to CBX terminal
- walk across the border inside the sky bridge and
- head straight to the Tijuana airport terminal
- then just reserve parking online or
- click here “I need more information” to read more about us
We are the only parking lot in Otay Mesa border with free 24-hour shuttle service to/from Otay Mesa border crossing and to/from CBX terminal.
In addition, we are the only parking lot in Otay Mesa border with an 24-hour online parking reservation system so that you can prepay for parking in advance and guarantee 100% a parking spot for your unit.
With Delta Truck Parking you have the option to walk across the border the old way; through the Otay Mesa border crossing and through the Tijuana International Airport CBX bridge.
We are also a great parking alternative because with Delta Truck Parking you have the freedom to walk across the CBX and walk back across the old way through the Otay Mesa border crossing.
There is free 24-hour shuttle. This way you can have the best of both worlds and still save $8 a day in parking.
To read more about CBX services click on the mage below. Image is provided by Cross Border Xpress.