Parking lot near Otay Mesa border, and CBX bridge.
Delta Truck Parking is located at 8468 Airway Road, Otay Mesa, California 92154.
We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The parking lot is fully fenced, illuminated at night, graveled, monitored, and it doesn’t count with covered parking spots.
Even though we have 3.7 acres of parking space, on holidays and weekends, we run out of parking space fast.
If you are flying out of Tijuana, we strongly recommended that you guarantee a spot by reserving parking online, payment required.
Walk-ins are welcome too but are subject to parking availability.
If you reserve parking in advance, upon your arrival, the parking attendant will ask for your booking number – you don’t need to print out your confirmation. He will provide the instructions and take care of your reservation.
If you show up to the gate without a reservation, parking space is subject to availability.
If you are getting to the Tijuana airport through the CBX skybridge or via the Otay Mesa border crossing:
- we provide free transportation service to and from.
- the transportation service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- shuttle service is provided on a one-on-one basis and on-demand
- (if the driver is available when you arrive, there is no wait time, otherwise, wait time is 15 minutes or less)
- upon your return, you’ll need to call to be picked up.
- upon return, shuttle wait time is about 15 minutes, and on major holidays a few minutes more
- the CBX and Otay Mesa border crossing are both open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
CBX – IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
To be able to use the CBX skybridge service, you will need:
- Airline boarding pass
- CBX ticket
- when applicable; U.S. and Mexican passport holders do not need a Visa to enter Mexico
- To learn more, visit the Cross Border Xpress (CBX) website by clicking here.
Watch our 1-minute video for driving directions to Delta Truck Parking