CBX parking alternative at Delta Truck Parking for just $15 a day with free shuttle service to and from Cross Border Xpress (CBX bridge).
Reserve online to guarantee a parking spot for your vehicle. Reservations are not required but are highly recommended.
Delta Truck Parking is a commercial parking lot with thirty parking spots available for family vehicles.
We are open seven days a week from 5:00am-11:30pm. It’s required to leave the car key.
The parking facility is fully fenced, graveled, and monitored.
We run out of parking fast on the following calendar days:
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- High season summer mid-May through mid-August
- High season winter mid-December through mid-January
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THE CBX SERVICE
- IT’S PRIVATE, NOT GOVERNMENT OWNED
- IT COST MONEY TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE BRIDGE
- IT’S ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VALID AIRPORT BOARDING PASS
- IT’S OPEN 24 HOURS, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
- YOU NEED TO FILE OUT AN IMMIGRATION FORM, IT’S FOR MEXICAN CUSTOMS (FMM Form, CLICK HERE TO FILE ONLINE, AND PRINT IT OUT OR FILL IT OUT AT CBX >>> it might cost money, about $25USD pp Mexico Customs officers take Mexican currency ONLY!!! pay when entering Mexico<<<
- FOR NON-MEXICANS, PASSPORT IS REQUIRED (SOUTHBOUND AND NORTHBOUND)!!! AGAIN, FOR NON-MEXICANS, PASSPORT IS REQUIRED (SOUTHBOUND AND NORTHBOUND). It can be a booklet passport or a card passport.
- MEXICANS USING THE CBX (SOUTHBOUND) NEED MEXICAN PASSPORT, IFE/INE, MATRICULAR CONSULAR AND GOING NORTHBOUND, MEXICAN PASSPORT, VISA AND/OR PERMIT.
- ON HIGH SEASON AND MAJOR HOLIDAYS, EXPECT DELAYS, FROM AS LITTLE AS 30 MINUTES UP TO ONE HOUR, AND SOMETIMES UP TO TWO HOURS, SO TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.
- FRIDAY IS THE BUSIEST DAY OF THE WEEK FOR DRIVING DOWN TO TIJUANA ON THE I-5, OR I-805, FROM ABOUT 2PM TO 7PM, SPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS AN EVENT IN TIJUANA LIKE A FOOTBALL GAME, OR A HOLIDAY, SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
CBX-Tijuana Airport bridge
WARNING: Expect delays at the CBX terminal or at the Otay Mesa crossing in the high season. Delta Truck Parking does not receive any type of compensation from CBX or have any type of business relationship with the CBX entity or CBX owners, agents, or employees.