Parking in Otay Mesa, near CBX bridge and Otay Mesa border crossing.
Open from 5:00am to 11:30pm, 7 Days a Week
- Shuttle wait time, 15 minutes.
- Parking available for truck drivers
- Car parking alternative for CBX users
- Click here to get a quote
This page is divided into nine sections:
Section 1: Car Parking Cost
Section 2: Reservations Schedule
Section 3: Car parking reservations
Section 4: Shuttle information
Section 5: Payment Methods
Section 6: Discounts
Section 7: Driving Directions
Section 8: About Delta Truck Parking
Section 9: Legal
Section 1 of 10:
Car parking cost
- Every 24 hours we add $12.00
- Car parking cost is based on a 24-hour period.
- The price is NOT calculated on an hourly basis
- It is not pro-rated, meaning, you pay for a full day.
Section 2 of 10:
- January 1, 2020 – February-March
- April through January 15, 2021
So how far in advance should you reserve parking?
For major observed holidays, such as July 4th, we recommend that you pay online at least two weeks in advance to guarantee a spot for your car.
For the high (busy) season, we recommend that you reserve parking for about one month in advance if you want to guarantee a spot for your car.
Section 3 of 10:
Online Car Parking Reservations
- Non-refundable reservations at $12/day.
- It’s required to leave the car keys.
- Subject to availability.
- Click here to reserve online.
- Section 4 of 10:
- Free 24-hour shuttle service to/from:
- CBX bridge
- Otay Mesa border crossing
You might want to drop off pets, surfboards, excessive luggage and passengers at the CBX or Otay Mesa border crossing first.
- Pets are not allowed in the shuttle vehicle
- Surfboards are not allowed in the shuttle vehicle
- Child and booster seats are not provided
- The shuttle service is not available to/from
- Tijuana International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- San Ysidro border crossing.
Section 5 of 10:
- cash payment available at the parking lot
- credit/debit card payment not available at the parking lot, cash only
- credit/debit or PayPal for online prepaid reservations, and the ONLY way to guarantee a spot for your car
Section 6 of 10:
- Discounts, coupons, and deals are not available at this time.
- We don’t have weekly, monthly, long-term, military, veterans, seniors, or AAA discounts, deals, or coupons at this time.
Section 7 of 10:
8468 Airway Road, Otay Mesa, CA 92154
Tel (information only) 619-690-7992
Section 8 of 10:
About Delta Truck Parking
Delta Truck Parking is a parking lot that is located just 2 miles west of the Otay Mesa border crossing and two miles east of the CBX bridge.
- attended and monitored during business hours, 7 days a week
- fully fenced and gated
- no covered parking stalls
- fully graveled, so your car will be a little dusted when you pick it up
- room for up to 90 semi-trucks and trailers
- Cars are allowed and we make room for about 50 car parking spots
- required to leave the car keys, no exceptions
- online reservations are available and highly encouraged
- free 24hour shuttle to/from CBX or Otay Mesa border crossing